« Home | Bushims are the most outrageous comments from the ... » | I have had traffic tickets for speeding but never ... » | The Hindu ran a feature on Pandit Shivkumar Sharma... » | India Currents News: Austin on my Mind writes Dili... » | Bush, Kerry and the Sun devils I was there for fou... » | AIR WARS Southwest Airlines, a pioneer is low cos... » | It is a mad world The last two movies I have watc... » | "Go East" :A Mantra echoed even in Olympics Is th... » | Much Ado but Nothing to be written I have not blo... » | What CHENNAI means to me Chennai was the place I ... » 

9/09/2004 

POLITICS 001

Thanks to my friend JK, here is politics for dummies.

A little boy asks his father, "What is politics ?".

Dad says, "Well son. Let me see if I can try and put things into
perspective for you. I'm the breadwinner of the family, so call me CAPITALISM.
Your Mom more or less takes care of the administration of the house, so lets
call her the GOVERNMENT. We're both here to take care of YOUR needs, so lets
you THE PEOPLE. The maid works really hard for the small money that she earns,
so lets call her the WORKING CLASS. And as for your baby brother, lets call him
the FUTURE. Think about this, and let me know what you understand."

The little boy goes to sleep thinking about this. In the middle of the night,
he hears his baby brother crying. He goes to investigate, and finds that the
baby has badly soiled its diapers. So he goes to his parents' bedroom and finds
his mom sleeping. He then goes to his maid's room, and finds the door locked.
Through the keyhole, he sees his dad with the maid. He then goes back to
sleep.

The next morning, he goes to his father. "Dad, I think I now completely
understand what politics is all about." His father is curious, and says
"Go on son, I'd love to hear it."

The response - "Well, while CAPITALISM is screwing the WORKING CLASS, the
GOVERNMENT is sleeping. The PEOPLE are being ignored, and the FUTURE is in deep
shit !!!"

How apt !!

indeed very true.
sometimes the govt also screws the working class :)

Post a Comment