« Home | I have had traffic tickets for speeding but never ... » | The Hindu ran a feature on Pandit Shivkumar Sharma... » | India Currents News: Austin on my Mind writes Dili... » | Bush, Kerry and the Sun devils I was there for fou... » | AIR WARS Southwest Airlines, a pioneer is low cos... » | It is a mad world The last two movies I have watc... » | "Go East" :A Mantra echoed even in Olympics Is th... » | Much Ado but Nothing to be written I have not blo... » | What CHENNAI means to me Chennai was the place I ... » | Pamela's golden heart earns Mohini a silver - The ... » 

9/08/2004 

Bushims are the most outrageous comments from the President. Some of them make Sidhuisms look like a poor cousin. With the Grand Old Party's convention going very well, Bush's acceptance ratings have received a bounce and he is holding a 11% lead over Senator Kerry according to Newsweek polls. With less than 2 months for the Nov 2 elections, the chances are bleak for the Democrats and Kerry might have failed in his bid to capture the Oval office. That means America can relish these Bushisms for four more years. Some of his quotes remind me of my college Chairman Jappiar who had his listeners in splits with his own quotes which often bordered on insane.

4 years ago when Gore was going for the oval office,it looked like a bleak chance for Bush. You never know.Go Kerry!

Post a Comment