« Home | POLITICS 001 Thanks to my friend JK, here is poli... » | Bushims are the most outrageous comments from the ... » | I have had traffic tickets for speeding but never ... » | The Hindu ran a feature on Pandit Shivkumar Sharma... » | India Currents News: Austin on my Mind writes Dili... » | Bush, Kerry and the Sun devils I was there for fou... » | AIR WARS Southwest Airlines, a pioneer is low cos... » | It is a mad world The last two movies I have watc... » | "Go East" :A Mantra echoed even in Olympics Is th... » | Much Ado but Nothing to be written I have not blo... » 

9/15/2004 

A sense of Deja Vu
Last Monday, one of the baseball players from Texas Rangers attacked a fan in Oakland as the fan started verbally abusing him. My mind almost goes back to an incident that happend a few years back in Toronto, Canada. Inzamam, the pesent day Pakistan cricket captain, went into the stands with a cricket bat to attack a fan. So are players justified? Everybody has a breaking point. Most of the comments can be brushed aside but sometimes profanities exceede the line of tolerance. I hope sports fans enjoy and watch the games without heckling the players.