« Home | Apples with Apples I haven't wrritten in a while.... » | Mountain out of a molehill is my only reaction to ... » | A sense of Deja Vu Last Monday, one of the basebal... » | POLITICS 001 Thanks to my friend JK, here is poli... » | Bushims are the most outrageous comments from the ... » | I have had traffic tickets for speeding but never ... » | The Hindu ran a feature on Pandit Shivkumar Sharma... » | India Currents News: Austin on my Mind writes Dili... » | Bush, Kerry and the Sun devils I was there for fou... » | AIR WARS Southwest Airlines, a pioneer is low cos... » 

9/27/2004 

First it was Kennedy, then Diana, then Clinton guess who is next??? Mahatma Gandhiji !!! says Times of India. I will not lose the respect for the man by any stretch of imagination but I would love to read the book which proclaims to portray the other side of Gandhiji. I am sure the politcos in the country are gearing up to launch their protestsover the book and gain political mileage through it.