« Home | AIR WARS Southwest Airlines, a pioneer is low cos... » | It is a mad world The last two movies I have watc... » | "Go East" :A Mantra echoed even in Olympics Is th... » | Much Ado but Nothing to be written I have not blo... » | What CHENNAI means to me Chennai was the place I ... » | Pamela's golden heart earns Mohini a silver - The ... » | India - 0 Gold 1 Silver 0 Bronze Few weeks back, I... » | Back in AC, ouch AZ I am right now in Arizona. Th... » | Usaar Pakiri OB Adikaran Machi < Smart Dude is was... » | Capital Punishment - Are we justified We have see... » 

9/03/2004 

Bush, Kerry and the Sun devils
I was there for four years and enjoyed some great moments at Arizona State University. Diamondbacks World Series win, Andrew Walter's record breaking passing against Oregon Ducks, those unbeleivably true Halowwen parties, yearly fiesta bowls and larger than life New Year parties but nothing would have come close to being at the Presidential Debate 2004 at Arizona State University. On October 13, 2004 John Kerry and George W. Bush will carry their presidential dog fight to Arizona's finest Grady Gammage Auditorium. What an event it is going to be!!!! The political who is who will be in college campus and it is the case of missed opportunity for a political enthusiast and a growing psephologist in me. Anyways I am happy where I am and I hope Arizona State Sundevils make it to Califronia for the Rose Bowl by the year end. Maybe I will make a trip to Pasadena to bid a winning adieu to Andrew Walter.

hey, isn't it orange bowl this time!
Rose bowl is good too :) lets see if the devils make it.
My pick for the National Championship -- THE Trojans.

It is the orange bowl for national championship but I am not sure whether I will travel to Florida to see the Devils in action due to budgetary concerns. Rose Bwowl is in Pasadena and I can even drive from the Bay Area

Ohhh I see. we can together. pasadena is only 20 miles from my home. do you how much bowl ticks cost :)

Post a Comment