« Home | Bush, Kerry and the Sun devils I was there for fou... » | AIR WARS Southwest Airlines, a pioneer is low cos... » | It is a mad world The last two movies I have watc... » | "Go East" :A Mantra echoed even in Olympics Is th... » | Much Ado but Nothing to be written I have not blo... » | What CHENNAI means to me Chennai was the place I ... » | Pamela's golden heart earns Mohini a silver - The ... » | India - 0 Gold 1 Silver 0 Bronze Few weeks back, I... » | Back in AC, ouch AZ I am right now in Arizona. Th... » | Usaar Pakiri OB Adikaran Machi < Smart Dude is was... » 

9/08/2004 

India Currents News: Austin on my Mind writes Dilip D'Souza. I atteneded the media workshop presented by him in this conference and I returned wiser. A compter scientist by profession, Dilip D Souza turned to journalism a few years back. He writes regularly in rediff and he is particularly vocal in his protest against the Sardar Sarovar Dam. I have always nursed this ambition to become a journo and Dilip D Souza is someone I would love to emulate as he made crossover from engineer to a journalist.

Thanks, Suresh! Did we meet at the conference? Forgive my aging memory if we did and I've forgotten.

I did meet you Dilip in the media workshop. I was also one among the few who attempted to write an op-ed on Sushma Swaraj's hair cutting experience.

Post a Comment