« Home | BOSTON WINS!!!!! Thanksgiving 2003- Red Sox GM Th... » | Is this for real? is the temporary title of my nov... » | Watch this Space I am going to be playing the ro... » | Today is Saraswathi Pooja. I loved this day when ... » | Isn't the world getting more and more bizzare??? M... » | Headlines I read a headline on Yahoo the other da... » | JOHNNY JOHNNY YES PAPA!!!! I am touching the roof... » | I found this in a friends blog. Isn't it amazing h... » | I think the world is going crazy. I totally endor... » | Miracles do happen as this one proves - Sandalwood... » 

10/28/2004 

Boston won yesterday and put to rest the ghosts of the "Curse of the Bambino".
Boston RedSox which is apart of the American folklore featruing in Stephen King novels, Cheers-TV Sitcom, my favorite movie - "Goodwill Hunting" and even Master Card advertisement. The experience of seeing Boston clinch the Wrold Series was indeed priceless.

At the beginning of the 2005 season, I am going to be rooting for Chicago Cubs who suffer from an equally odious curse- Curse of the billy goat

Before you go about supporting Sosa and the Cubs...There is one more cursed team in basketball that might have a chance this time.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=cnnsi-thecurseliveson&prov=cnnsi&type=lgns

--Fider

This year may not be the year although they have a better team than last year. Amare, Shawn Marion, Steve Nash, Quesntin Richardson but they lack a big man.

Did you see the pre-season game on friday? I know its preseason and all that...but they scored 75 points in the first half alone...beat the kings 124-96. Didnt score much in the second half cos they played a Japanese Point guard. Once again I know its preseason...but they were shooting 75% from the field. Now thats impressive.

Post a Comment