« Home | Boston won yesterday and put to rest the ghosts of... » | BOSTON WINS!!!!! Thanksgiving 2003- Red Sox GM Th... » | Is this for real? is the temporary title of my nov... » | Watch this Space I am going to be playing the ro... » | Today is Saraswathi Pooja. I loved this day when ... » | Isn't the world getting more and more bizzare??? M... » | Headlines I read a headline on Yahoo the other da... » | JOHNNY JOHNNY YES PAPA!!!! I am touching the roof... » | I found this in a friends blog. Isn't it amazing h... » | I think the world is going crazy. I totally endor... » 

10/29/2004 

Read this-agirlcalleddivya If you are guy, you would definitely relate it. If you are girl , you would definitely relate to it too- but this time from the other end. It rekindled some of many best memories about high school. The days when you had to polish your shoes, cut your nails and there were fellow students like you who checked whether you have groomed properly. How shameless!. It sometimes makes me feel ashamed to note that I was one of the shameless lot who checked all these petty things.

My school lacked good looks not only int its facade but also amongst it women. It was really an apology for a coed environment. Girls are the single most important thing that attracts you, when adolescence is in its infancy in you. Especially the good looking ones. I have never cared to stand in front of the mirror and stare whether I was really upto it but I wanted to see, talk and listen to good looking women. This was primarily the reason I never interacted with girls in school - Lack of goodlooking women -period. Although these past eight years have refined my thinking and made me a lot wiser, I smirk at those days in school when we ranked the top girls in school and we would find it really hard to extend it beyond five and the list would grow to ten if we included some of the teachers. Time is clouding my memory but one significant figure(pun intended) that I remember, as I attempt to see through the haze was my Biology Madam. She was really a whiff of fresh air in a subject dominated by creepiness. Imagine studying the kidney of a cockraoch and the heart of a frog. She brought a new meaning to the everyday mundane activity of schoolgoing. At that point of time, she was certainly topping my list of goodlooking women in school. My impression and my understanding of Biology never changed even after her but sometimes you lose the battle but win the war- my impression of school changed. My cognizance of aspects of Biology grew but it was bound to happen with age especially in topics like Reproduction, Inheritance and Evolution. When she taught about reproduction, it was as if she was talking into my ears but I was always sucked(I meant the subject. No pun intended). In the hindsight, I think I should have proposed to her to add a little bit of spice to my school life. But I procastinated. She was married away to some "XYZ". I would have loved to call her husband a swine but ever since she came into my life, I became a lover of animals and I choose not to insult the animal. Thus she disappeared into the clouds of memory but I she did resurface from time to time when I used to catch a glimpse of her smile, her curves and a jumping frog.

Anyways, every story has to have a moral. The moral of this one is Procastination is like Mastrubation. it is nice when you do it, bit in the end you are only screwing yourself.

liked the moral.. hehe..

- Chakra.

Post a Comment