« Home | STRESS TESTMy Manager sent this to me... The dude ... » | Sex, Schooling and DVD "Edhukkuda Intha Kandravi E... » | When I was really young, I perceived *kissing* as ... » | The Mahatma - His Life was his message Jan 30 was... » | No more Tsunami Stories Ever since Tsunami struck... » | Life is like a box of chocolates...you never know ... » | Donald Trump sucks, especially his hair. I have ne... » | There is something about Sushmita I was as open m... » | President Bush Inaguration Ceremony!!! Photo Court... » | NY Times Editorial on the flawed Patent Bill Janu... » 

2/12/2005 

A Message that I got today

AB-ve blood is urgently required for my husband's uncle, Mr. C.Venkateswarlu who is scheduled to undergo a major cardiac surgery on Tuesday, 15th February 2005, at Care Hospital, Hyderabad(India). Please contact one of the following for any details.

+91-40-27061620 (Ms. Satya)
+91-40-27678888 (PP: Aditya/Valli)
+91-98865-40627 (Ram Mohan, Bangalore)

Do circulate this message widely. Thanks for your time.

Best regards,
Pushpa (+91-98866-85896, Bangalore)