« Home | Sex, Schooling and DVD "Edhukkuda Intha Kandravi E... » | When I was really young, I perceived *kissing* as ... » | The Mahatma - His Life was his message Jan 30 was... » | No more Tsunami Stories Ever since Tsunami struck... » | Life is like a box of chocolates...you never know ... » | Donald Trump sucks, especially his hair. I have ne... » | There is something about Sushmita I was as open m... » | President Bush Inaguration Ceremony!!! Photo Court... » | NY Times Editorial on the flawed Patent Bill Janu... » | I KNOW HOW THIS HAPPEND Kamal had an accident in ... » 

2/11/2005 

STRESS TEST

My Manager sent this to me... The dude kicks my butt with work but he is good...

___________________________________________________________________________________

The attached photo has 2 almost identical dolphins in it. It was used in
a case study on stress level at St. Mary's Hospital.

Look at both dolphins jumping out of the water. The dolphins are
identical. A closely monitored, scientific study of a group revealed
that in spite of the fact that the dolphins are identical, a person
under stress would find differences in the two dolphins. If
there are many differences found between both dolphins, it means that
person is experiencing a great amount of stress.

Look at the photograph and if you find more than one or two differences,
you may want to take a vacation.




JUMPING DOLPHINS Posted by Hellole='border:0px;padding:0px;background:transparent;' align='absmiddle'>

lol!!

What dolphins? I dont see no dolphins.

KD

KD
Walk straight to Dr. M and ask him for a vaction

(or) even better

Walk straight to Dr.Prassi and give him a tight slap

for stressing you out so much

Post a Comment