« Home | That Four Letter WordHindu Journalist Sudhish Kama... » | Trains of ThoughtHow about making love on a real t... » | God Bless the Queen"Fat bottomed girls you make th... » | Water! Water!Water is the biggest elixir of life. ... » | Hakuna MatataDid you know that all hue and cry abo... » | Planes, trains and automobiles I watched the movi... » | Dirty DozenDISCLAIMER: The title has no connection... » | Love Da Fight Club Watched this piece of shit mov... » | India Vs. Pakistan - The Charm Persists Click here... » | My money is on Mani "Ooravittu Oddipoidalama"[Sha... » 

4/06/2005 

Its Carnatic Music on the Guitar, Its Different


Prasanna Concert in the Bay Area Posted by Hello

dude, do me a favour. can you please let me know if Prasanna is performing in LA? thanks machi.

I have heard CDs of prasanna in the past. Very talented chap (he has written one of the best essays on Raaja's music). Vellore Ramabhadran used to play for Maharajapuram for a long time until Santhanam's untimely demise. Good combo. Definitely worth going :)

Wow..Thanks for the post...

Are you planning to attend...If you do..we can meet.

I've listened to Prasanna and I think he is great.

Narayanan
I am a part of te organizing team. Sure, we can meet if you attend. Also, let your friends and foes know abut the concert :-)

Sudharshan,
I'll certainly do that.
I look forward to seeing you there.

Post a Comment