« Home | India Currents News: Austin on my Mind writes Dili... » | Bush, Kerry and the Sun devils I was there for fou... » | AIR WARS Southwest Airlines, a pioneer is low cos... » | It is a mad world The last two movies I have watc... » | "Go East" :A Mantra echoed even in Olympics Is th... » | Much Ado but Nothing to be written I have not blo... » | What CHENNAI means to me Chennai was the place I ... » | Pamela's golden heart earns Mohini a silver - The ... » | India - 0 Gold 1 Silver 0 Bronze Few weeks back, I... » | Back in AC, ouch AZ I am right now in Arizona. Th... » 

9/08/2004 

The Hindu ran a feature on Pandit Shivkumar Sharma in yesterday's Metro Plus. I have had the privilege of hosting this great man while I was in Tempe. A man of extraordinary credentials and accomplishment was so down to earth and affalable. I have to admit he was pateint despite my horrendous Hindi. I was trying to excel in the Rastriya Basha but he was happy to converse with me in her majesty's language. He regaled the audience with the mastery of the Santoor and it was indeed a pleasure to have acquainted with the great man.

Pandit Sharma, the gang and me Posted by Hello

whos the guy with the badge?

carkit

Post a Comment