« Home | ROCK THE VOTE I am terribly disappointed with Amer... » | "Lets Go Devils'[LGD] - I was shouting as my voice... » | HATE HATE Yesterday was the day 20 years back, Pr... » | Read this-agirlcalleddivya If you are guy, you wou... » | Boston won yesterday and put to rest the ghosts of... » | BOSTON WINS!!!!! Thanksgiving 2003- Red Sox GM Th... » | Is this for real? is the temporary title of my nov... » | Watch this Space I am going to be playing the ro... » | Today is Saraswathi Pooja. I loved this day when ... » | Isn't the world getting more and more bizzare??? M... » 

11/03/2004 

It has become a practice for me to lose my voice cheering the losers. Kerry conceded the election. Bush makes a successful return to the White House. Congrats Mr. President. The debates should be stopped after all the victor in the debate never wins the election.

Anyways, now the funy stuff stuff is over. I need to start blogging about more serious things like divorces, cheating husbands, eloping film stars. Recently I received a note from a friend about a stupid husband. On the day of 9/11, our man working in the 103rd floor chose to skip work and spend his morning in his girlfriend's bed. After he finished his kinky job at around 10, he switched his cellphone on before he turned on the news. The first call was from his wife who in a very concerned tone wanted to know how he was and where he was. Our man in the most convincing tone said "Honey, I am at work. I am alright".

Shit man...

4 more years under BUSH....the nightmare continues....Ahhhhhhhh!

KD.

Din't we say the same thing four years back. :-). Some useless f**k once famously remarked " Change is the only thing that is permanent". I guess Chnage and Bush are the only things that are permanent.

My only concern was hiring should go on well in the US so that I stand to get my "lost" chance there. So I supported the "lesser" evil, John Kerry. But what I feel is that even Kerry would not give up the doctrine of Pre-emption, just that during his campaign he was telling that doctrine of "unilateral pre-emption" was wrong on Bush side. So again it would be a cover-up with so called list-of-allies, to legitimize the pre-emption doctrine. I accept my cause of supporting Kerry, was selfish. Anyways, it does not matter anymore...

Thats democrazy for u!

- Chakra.

I have written enough and read even more about the elections. About the snippet on the later part of the blog, one interesting tidbit. Did you know that the divorce rates are really high amongst the surviving firefighter families who lost their friends fighting 9/11. This is because, many of them in the process of helping and supporting the families of the dead firefighters, ended up remarrying their wives and divorcing theirs. There was an interesting article about this a while back on Time. So I guess even the families of surviving firefighters have lost something in the process !

Post a Comment