« Home | Marooned with just Miller Light for companyI have ... » | A Message that I got todayAB-ve blood is urgently ... » | STRESS TESTMy Manager sent this to me... The dude ... » | Sex, Schooling and DVD "Edhukkuda Intha Kandravi E... » | When I was really young, I perceived *kissing* as ... » | The Mahatma - His Life was his message Jan 30 was... » | No more Tsunami Stories Ever since Tsunami struck... » | Life is like a box of chocolates...you never know ... » | Donald Trump sucks, especially his hair. I have ne... » | There is something about Sushmita I was as open m... » 

2/13/2005 

THINKING LONG AND HARD


Me Suffering from constipation.. Before people start calling me gross I meant "CONSTIPATION OF THOUGHTS"  Posted by Hello

I don't want to resort to scatalogical humor to get rid of my contipation of thoughts, earning brickbats from all comers to this blog.. :-) :-)

aei this is remba over......... u not get mi sympathy lol.

Post a Comment