« Home | Read this in a newspaper today and couldn't stop b... » | Spams reach the blogs now .....Ready Set Search.com » | My roommate at ASU always strummed Pink Floyd's Th... » | Dumb and the dumber I just recovered from coma. I ... » | It has become a practice for me to lose my voice c... » | ROCK THE VOTE I am terribly disappointed with Amer... » | "Lets Go Devils'[LGD] - I was shouting as my voice... » | HATE HATE Yesterday was the day 20 years back, Pr... » | Read this-agirlcalleddivya If you are guy, you wou... » | Boston won yesterday and put to rest the ghosts of... » 

11/06/2004 

Cricket had a special place in the Indian household. Irrespective of their knowledge of the game, Indians thronged the TV sets and transistor boxes to watch/listen India-Pakistan game. Seeds of rivalry and enemity are sown were early in the hearts of the kids of both countries that they believe that Indian and Pakistan are bitterest of enemies. Some households even go to the extent of calling the practitioners of the opposite faith as traitors or enemies.
A Novel Attempt