« Home | It has become a practice for me to lose my voice c... » | ROCK THE VOTE I am terribly disappointed with Amer... » | "Lets Go Devils'[LGD] - I was shouting as my voice... » | HATE HATE Yesterday was the day 20 years back, Pr... » | Read this-agirlcalleddivya If you are guy, you wou... » | Boston won yesterday and put to rest the ghosts of... » | BOSTON WINS!!!!! Thanksgiving 2003- Red Sox GM Th... » | Is this for real? is the temporary title of my nov... » | Watch this Space I am going to be playing the ro... » | Today is Saraswathi Pooja. I loved this day when ... » 

11/05/2004 

Dumb and the dumber
I just recovered from coma. I cannot remember anything that happend in the last few days. My last words before resurrection were 'OH I O"(pronunciation key Oh Aiyoooo). Alas, America is becoming Gandhian. Remember the great man said "When someone hits you, show them the other cheek as well". Time for more Bushisms folks - "Laughter is the Best Medicine"

The Governor of Tamil Nadu was teed off the state by the Centre because he did not host the tea party on Independence day. Maybe Shivraj Patil was getting a Clintonesque treatment from one of his subordinates when the call from Jayalalitha seeking clarification (about the change of governor) intervened. (Sorry for the long sentence. I am yet to recover from Kerryomalacia) How Bizzare!!! Tea party for Tamil Nadu politicians!!!! What a joke? Most of them are always intoxicated in seventh heaven after consuming their favorite brand of "sarraku". Don't be surprised if the next Governor is shown the door for not having hosted a cabaret dance party on New Year's eve. To be fair to Shivraj Patil- maybe his Government was encouraging "tee-totalism".

P.S: As it is Diwali time, I hear words like "Buuss", "Double Sound", "Atom Bomb". The doctor has strongly advised me not to hear/see/speak these words as the hallunications might start again and I might slip back to Coma. See you after four years, I have become Comfortably numb.