« Home | Dumb and the dumber I just recovered from coma. I ... » | It has become a practice for me to lose my voice c... » | ROCK THE VOTE I am terribly disappointed with Amer... » | "Lets Go Devils'[LGD] - I was shouting as my voice... » | HATE HATE Yesterday was the day 20 years back, Pr... » | Read this-agirlcalleddivya If you are guy, you wou... » | Boston won yesterday and put to rest the ghosts of... » | BOSTON WINS!!!!! Thanksgiving 2003- Red Sox GM Th... » | Is this for real? is the temporary title of my nov... » | Watch this Space I am going to be playing the ro... » 

11/05/2004 

My roommate at ASU always strummed Pink Floyd's The Wall on the guitar while he was learning to play the instrument. It became a fact of our lives that another friend and me decided to start our own band. We coined the name "Catterpillars", the band in which the instruments outdo(read mask) the vocals and the vocals outdo( read mask) the instrument thereby presenting a musical delusion. We wanted to present it a psychedelic feel much like - Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb. What an apt song for my feelings of the past few days

Go Caterpillars!

KD

Post a Comment