« Home | Spams reach the blogs now .....Ready Set Search.com » | My roommate at ASU always strummed Pink Floyd's Th... » | Dumb and the dumber I just recovered from coma. I ... » | It has become a practice for me to lose my voice c... » | ROCK THE VOTE I am terribly disappointed with Amer... » | "Lets Go Devils'[LGD] - I was shouting as my voice... » | HATE HATE Yesterday was the day 20 years back, Pr... » | Read this-agirlcalleddivya If you are guy, you wou... » | Boston won yesterday and put to rest the ghosts of... » | BOSTON WINS!!!!! Thanksgiving 2003- Red Sox GM Th... » 

11/05/2004 

Read this in a newspaper today and couldn't stop blogging about Jeppiar. The man has a fantastic sense of speech and delivery. He thinks about his speech in Tamil, gives it shape in Latin and delivers it in her majesty's language. Here are some snippets of his greatness

I have 2 daughters, both are girls!!!
At one othr instance he said, I have 4 daughters, two are girls ( he meants two are unmarried)
I talk he talk, why you basket basket talk

- Warm Welcoming...
- Kaalage is a Tembil of naalage (College is the temple of knowledge)
- Car Stopping Mutton Jumping

Once JPR was travelling in travelling with his one of his daughters and wife. His wife was in the lower berth, and daughter in the middle and JPR himself in the upper berth. Sometime in the midnight his daughter went to the rest room and someone else (a guy) occopied the middle berth. JPR went to the TTC and complained:
"The man sleeping on top of my wife is not giving BIRTH to my daughter!!"

In front of the classroom blocks, when we were having breakfast, one guy who was going to sabhari malai was talking to us. He hadnt shaved and when Jeppiaar came, he tried to get inside the classroom. Jeppiaar called tht guy and then announced to "mountain going people shaving not need"

Boy Boy Mingle !
Girl Girl Mingle Mingle!
Boy Girl No Jingle Mingle!

Once Jeppiaar was scolding students for coming to the bus stop early. When asked why?, he said this:
Boy come early, Girl come early
When Bus comes slowly
Why?
All to be jolly