« Home | Vanity is the most dangerous sin There is somethin... » | Cricket had a special place in the Indian househol... » | Read this in a newspaper today and couldn't stop b... » | Spams reach the blogs now .....Ready Set Search.com » | My roommate at ASU always strummed Pink Floyd's Th... » | Dumb and the dumber I just recovered from coma. I ... » | It has become a practice for me to lose my voice c... » | ROCK THE VOTE I am terribly disappointed with Amer... » | "Lets Go Devils'[LGD] - I was shouting as my voice... » | HATE HATE Yesterday was the day 20 years back, Pr... » 

11/09/2004 

Gilly Dhool Machi!!!

This is not a post about the Vijay movie "Gilly". Adam Gilchrist - that baby faced cricketer who has won the hearts of many, many Indians on the recent tour to India. Gilly walked when he was out to the utter disbelief of the numerous Australians who have always stood there even after getting the thickest of edges. A whirlwind batsman, an excellent wicketkepper and now an extraordinary human being....
Abstract Power: A Lovable Gilly