« Home | Cricket had a special place in the Indian househol... » | Read this in a newspaper today and couldn't stop b... » | Spams reach the blogs now .....Ready Set Search.com » | My roommate at ASU always strummed Pink Floyd's Th... » | Dumb and the dumber I just recovered from coma. I ... » | It has become a practice for me to lose my voice c... » | ROCK THE VOTE I am terribly disappointed with Amer... » | "Lets Go Devils'[LGD] - I was shouting as my voice... » | HATE HATE Yesterday was the day 20 years back, Pr... » | Read this-agirlcalleddivya If you are guy, you wou... » 

11/08/2004 

Vanity is the most dangerous sin
There is something about being a celebrity. Somehow, they have a knack of getting into trouble or is it because the media never misses a beat while highlighting the notoriety of celebrities. One morerole model sets a bad precedent. Just because he is an ace swimmer, he cannot float even while he is the ground. :-)