« Home | You have seen a lot of Indian maps in United State... » | Gilly Dhool Machi!!! This is not a post about the... » | Vanity is the most dangerous sin There is somethin... » | Cricket had a special place in the Indian househol... » | Read this in a newspaper today and couldn't stop b... » | Spams reach the blogs now .....Ready Set Search.com » | My roommate at ASU always strummed Pink Floyd's Th... » | Dumb and the dumber I just recovered from coma. I ... » | It has become a practice for me to lose my voice c... » | ROCK THE VOTE I am terribly disappointed with Amer... » 

11/11/2004 

Yahoo sucks!!!( No puns)

I have a visiter counter installed on this blog whic tells me where my new readers come from. One guy came from a search in yahoo titled
Mandira Bedi-Breast and the first result that showed up was my blog... I have never blogged on Mandira's bosm before and I was pretty surprised. No wonder Google is the No.1 search engine leading the search wars.....

Doesnt look like it anymore?! Whats up dude...doing a promo for Mandira Bedi? BTW..did you try the new MSN Beta search engine (was released this week) which is supposedly better than google?

http://beta.search.msn.com/

Post a Comment